Third trimester: When to call your health care provider

Call your health care provider if you:

  • notice a decrease in your baby's activity
  • have any vaginal bleeding
  • have a gush or trickle of fluid from your vagina
  • have a temperature of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
  • have any problems you know or think are related to your pregnancy

Source: Allina Health's Patient Education Department, Beginnings: Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond, seventh edition, ob-ah-90026
First Published: 10/04/2002
Last Reviewed: 12/02/2015