Cold weather brings carbon monoxide dangers

[KARE 11, January 06, 2013] With cold weather comes the increased use of wood-burning stoves, gas cooking ranges and fireplaces for heat. However, there is a hidden danger in these heat options and it happens when too much carbon monoxide accumulates in an enclosed, poorly ventilated space.

Dr. Charles Lick, Allina Health EMS medical director, joined KARE 11 News at 4 with what to look for if you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning. Watch the interview here.

Posted on January 07, 2014 in Allina Health EMSFeatured on Home Page

Share this article