Pinterest tag

Take peanut allergies seriously

[KMSP & WCCO TV, January 01, 0001] Parents of a 22-year-old who died from eating peanuts warn people to heed food label warnings. Their son who was allergic to peanuts ate a piece of candy that didn't contain peanuts but was produced in a facility where peanuts were used. Dr. Allan Stillerman, an allergy and asthma specialist with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, talked about peanut allergies and new research to help children overcome them.

See the story on FOX 9 and on WCCO.

Posted on January 25, 2016 in Abbott Northwestern HospitalAllergiesKMSPRadioTV NewsWCCOWestHealth

Share this article