Owatonna Hospital Auxiliary is hosting its 55th annual Holiday Bazaar on Friday, Nov. 3, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 4, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Owatonna Hospital, 2250 NW 26th Street.
This year, the Holiday Bazaar will feature the following sales and activities:
• Bake Sale – Kolachies, fruitcakes and more.
• Santa’s Stocking Stuffer Room – Most items—novelty items, hats, gloves, etc.—are $6.
• Books are Fun, also known as Collective Goods – books, games, unique gifts and more for all ages.
• New & Nearly-new Sale – Holiday and home décor, jewelry, kids gifts and more.
• Sewing Sale – hand-crafted sewing items.
• Pink Pantry Coffee & Gift Shoppe - holiday décor, gifts and apparel. Plus, they’ll have Caribou coffee and treats.
• Gift Shoppe Style Show - both Friday and Saturday, 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. We’ll be showing clothing and accessories from Pink Pantry Coffee & Gift Shoppe.
• NEW! Holiday Bazaar passport—get it stamped and be eligible for gift drawings.
Lunch is for purchase at the Owatonna Hospital Prairie Meadows Café from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. each day.
Proceeds from this event helps support Owatonna Hospital’s patient care mission and provide scholarships for students in nursing and health-related fields.
For more information about this or other volunteer opportunities with the Owatonna Hospital Auxiliary, go to allinahealth.org/owatonnavolunteer or call 507-977-2778.