Starting immediately Allina Health has implemented restricted visitor guidelines to protect all patients and staff due to influenza.
- Children under the age of five (5) are asked not to visit patients.
- Visitors who are sick should refrain from visiting patients in the hospital.
- If you or your child has a cough or sore throat, please wear a mask while in our building.
- Compassionate exceptions may be considered based on a patient’s critical condition/prognosis. Talk to a nurse.
At all times, please cover your cough. Please wash your hands or use the antibacterial hand cleanser we provide throughout our facilities.
Allina Health hospitals include:
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis
- Buffalo Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- District One Hospital, Faribault
- Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids
- Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus, Fridley
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute, Minneapolis
- Regina Hospital, Hastings
- River Falls Area Hospital, River Falls, Wis.
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Shakopee
- United Hospital, St. Paul
Flu season visitor restrictions also apply on
inpatient units of Courage Kenny Rehabilition Institute.