Starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018 Allina Health will implement
restricted visitor guidelines to protect all patients and staff due to
influenza. Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital-Unity Campus implemented
restricted visitor guidelines effective Dec. 28 due to experiencing a high
volume of patients presenting with flu-like symptoms to their emergency
departments. St. Francis Regional Medical Center implemented restricted visitor
guidelines effective today (Dec. 29).
- Children under the age of five (5) are asked not to visit
- Visitors to Mom Baby/Birth Center units may be screened for
wellness and children under 5 will be screened for wellness before
- Visitors who are sick should refrain from visiting patients in the
- If you or your child has a cough or sore throat, please wear a
mask while in our building.
- Compassionate exceptions may be considered based on a patient’s
critical condition/prognosis. Talk to a nurse.
At all times,
please cover your cough. Please wash your hands or use the antibacterial hand
cleanser we provide throughout our facilities.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis
- Buffalo Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- District One Hospital, Faribault
- Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids
- Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus, Fridley
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute, Minneapolis
- Regina Hospital, Hastings
- River Falls Area Hospital, River Falls, Wis.
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Shakopee
- United Hospital, St. Paul