Effective immediately, Allina Health has implemented restricted visitor guidelines to protect all patients, visitors, volunteers and staff due to the current measles outbreak.
- Children five (5) years of age and under are asked not to visit the hospital, unless seeking medical care.
- Compassionate exceptions may be considered based on a patient’s critical condition/prognosis.
- Mom Baby/Birth Center visitors will be following the same restrictions for age, compassionate exceptions and masking all children under the age of 10.
- All children ages 10 and under must wear a mask while in the hospital. This also applies to any Allina Health clinic visit
- Anyone with a cough or sore throat should wear a mask while in the hospital.
At all times, please cover your cough. Please wash your hands or use the antibacterial hand cleanser provided throughout our facilities.
Allina Health hospitals include:
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis
- Buffalo Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- District One Hospital, Faribault
- Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids
- Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus, Fridley
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute, Minneapolis
- Regina Hospital, Hastings
- River Falls Area Hospital, River Falls, Wis.
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Shakopee
- United Hospital, St. Paul