Starting March 2, Allina Health is implementing restricted visitor guidelines to protect all patients and staff due to influenza, as the Minnesota Department of Health reports it is widespread across Minnesota.
- Children under the age of five are asked not to visit patients.
- Visitors who are sick should refrain from visiting patients in the hospital.
- If you or your child has a fever with cough, please wear a mask while in our buildings.
- Compassionate exceptions may be considered based on a patient’s critical condition/prognosis. Talk to a nurse.
At all times, please cover your cough. Please wash your hands or use the antibacterial hand cleanser we provide throughout our facilities.
Allina Health hospitals include:
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis
- Buffalo Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- District One Hospital, Faribault
- Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute, Minneapolis
- Regina Hospital, Hastings
- River Falls Area Hospital, River Falls, Wis.
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Shakopee
- United Hospital, St. Paul
- Unity Hospital, Fridley