Based on research conducted at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Resilience Training aims to restore balanced brain chemistry with natural therapies including diet, exercise and selected micro-nutrients.
It is designed to benefit anyone who:
- feels over-stressed or anxious
- has mild depression or other stress-related mental health conditions
- wants to improve their physical and mental resilience
Resilience Training includes a visit with a holistic practitioner, two individual visits with an integrative nutritionist, two fitness consultations with an exercise physiologist, and the eight-week mindfulness group program.
The fee is $900. Scholarships based on financial need are available to community members. Allina Health employees may be eligible for a discounted price.
People may register now for classes beginning:
- Monday, September 08, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, 800 East 28th Street, Penny George Institute, Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Tuesday, September 23, Penny George Institute for Health and Healing - Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth, 2855 Campus Drive, Suite 115, Plymouth, MN 55441
- Tuesday, October 14, United Hospital, 333 North Smith Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55102
Call 612-863-2885 to register. Visit the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing website for more information.