Abbott Northwestern - WestHealth
Penny George Institute for Health and Healing
coming to Plymouth, Minnesota in August
As we took a more holistic look at wellness, we asked these and other questions.
The answers were so profound that in 2003, we blended ancient and conventional therapies to form the Penny George™ Institute for Health and Healing at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis.
Patients and physicians were so impressed with the results, they inspired us to open a new facility at Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth in Plymouth where all are welcome.
We’ll work with you and your doctor to combine treatment options that address the mind, body and spirit. We can help you manage chronic illness and pain, lose weight, reduce stress, quit smoking, or just stay healthy.
Join us at our Community Open House
Where: Abbott Northwestern–WestHealth, 2805 Campus Drive, Suite 115, Plymouth, MN
When: Thursday, Aug. 7, 3–6 p.m.
Tours and refreshments provided.
No registration required.
Services coming soon
- Integrative medicine consultations to address health issues by working with a doctor or nurse clinician using holistic and conventional medicine
- Acupuncture to promote health, treat illness and reduce pain
- Nutrition counseling to address health concerns and support weight management
- Health coaching to make lifestyle changes
- Mindfulness Training to manage stress through mindfulness practices such as meditation and yoga
- Resilience Training to enhance your natural resilience to reduce the severity or risk of anxiety or depression
- Take Action Weight Management Program to lose weight and keep it off
- Am I Hungry? (Mindful Eating) to learn to eat mindfully and end your eat-repent-repeat cycle
- Quit to Live Well to quit tobacco using a holistic approach
- Personalized fitness profiles and training programs to address medical needs or promote overall fitness.