Literature searches: Let us find reliable information on a requested topic or by a certain author for you. Request a literature search.
Journal articles: We will photocopy information from medical journals and texts for you, adhering to the copyright law. Request a journal article.
Book loans: If the library at your location doesn't have a certain book, a different location probably does. Request a book.
Online resource training and access
We offer Allina physicians, employees and affiliates training on and access to resources such as Ovid (Medline and other databases) and Micromedex. We can customize training for a particular audience. To discuss your needs, call 612-863-4312, and/or check our Guide & Instructions page.
Quick reference questions: We use in-house and outside resources to help meet your information needs.
You can request any of the above services by:
- Phone: 612-863-4312
- Interoffice: Mail Stop 14001
- Fax: 612-863-5695
- Mail: Allina Library Services, Mail Stop 14001, 800 East 28th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407
The following delivery options are available:
- Interoffice mail
- Pick up at an Allina library location
- In urgent situations, we can fax photocopies to you
- E-mail delivery is available for literature searches and articles at some locations
Allina Library Services
800 East 28th St.
Mail Stop 14001
Minneapolis, MN 55407