We want this site to work for you. These aids should help you find the information you need.
- A search of the entire site is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Links to our home page, Career Center and main sections remain at the top of the screen wherever you go.
- Still not sure where to go? Contact us.
Our main sections include these categories:
- Medical Services is for people who are looking for a clinic, doctor, home care, hospital, pharmacy, urgent care or other service.
- Customer Service is for people who are looking for answers to questions about billing and insurance, medical records, health care directives, and making concerns or complaints known.
- Health & Wellness is for people who want to learn about their health and what they can do to improve it. It includes an extensive health library, health calculators and tools. You can also sign up and pay for classes online.
- Conditions & Treatments is an A to Z index of Allina-wide services for certain types of care.
There are many ways to search for information on this site:
- Enter a related word or phrase in the search box in the upper right corner
of the screen. We'll look through the whole site and bring back the best matches
to your request.
When you conduct a search, use all lower case letters to get the most possible
On your first visit to allinahealth.org, you receive a small data file or "cookie."
This data lets us know how often you use the site, as long as it's from the
same computer and browser. We track cookies only at the aggregate level. We
would only look at individual data to troubleshoot a specific technical problem.
If you are concerned about how we use the information, check out our privacy
policy. You may also contact
us directly with feedback about the site.
Allinahealth.org is designed to work best with current versions of Internet Explorer. If you don't have a current version, you can download it free from
Explorer Web site.
Other site concerns
If you are experiencing difficulties that aren't addressed here, please contact
Source: Internet/Intranet Services, Allina Hospitals & Clinics
First published: 12/01/1999
Last updated: 01/18/2010
Reviewed by: Web and Interactive Marketing, Allina Hospitals & Clinics