Prepare for a camping trip
(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for your next camping trip should include focusing on what to pack. This bit of preparation should lead to a less stressful, more enjoyable experience for everyone.
Consider bringing these camping essentials:
- a map of the camping area, along with a compass
- a flashlight with a spare set of batteries, a pocketknife and a folding saw
- sufficient food, including plenty of clean drinking water
- insect repellent, sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses for each camper
- a firestarter or candle, and a pack of matches inside a waterproof container.
Attribution: -- Diana Kohnle
First published: 06/07/2013
Last updated: 06/07/2013