Eat healthier at the airport
(HealthDay News) -- Don't let junk food tempt you when you're at the airport waiting to board your flight.
Here are recommendations for healthier options at the airport:
- A mozzarella cheese stick derived from skim milk.
- A sandwich on whole-grain bread with lean meat, veggies and topped with mustard.
- Salad topped with a lean protein.
- A cup of vegetable soup, preferably easy on the salt.
- A package of cut vegetables or fruit cup.
- A latte made with fat-free milk.
Attribution: -- Diana Kohnle
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
First published: 03/21/2014
Last updated: 03/21/2014