Enjoying warm weather fitness
(HealthDay News) -- When the snow finally begins to melt and the weather starts turning warmer, the improving forecast offers great motivation to get moving.
Here are suggestions for warm weather exercise:
- Jump in the pool and swim some laps.
- Stroll through the zoo, a museum or an aquarium.
- Talk a walk through the nearest farmer's market and pick up fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Start a neighborhood garden.
- At least twice weekly, lift weights and do some push-ups.
- On hot days, work out indoors to a DVD. Remember to drink plenty of water.
Attribution: -- Diana Kohnle
The Weight Control Information Network
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
First published: 03/25/2014
Last updated: 03/25/2014