Business and professional careers
In a business and professional career at Allina Health, you'll contribute to as part of behind-the-scenes health care professions. Opportunities range from entry-level to management positions in these areas:
- Administrative positions may include patient registration and business office support. Salaries for these types of positions vary. See U.S. Department of Labor Statistics.
- Business and finance position salaries vary. See U.S. Department of Labor Statistics.
- Health information services (HIS) positions include coding, transcription, medical records. Salaries for HIS positions vary. See U.S. Department of Labor Statistics.
- Human resources (HR)
- Information services (IS)
- Legal / Compliance
- Marketing and communications / Foundation
- Materials management
- Quality and risk management
Minimum education requirements for these professions can range from high school diploma or GED to an associate degree, from a bachelor's degree to a master's degree.