Whether you are a lung cancer survivor or are undergoing cancer treatment, you may face symptoms that interfere with daily life. Our cancer rehabilitation team can help you overcome:
- inability to exercise/fitness
- difficulty with balance or walking
- thinking and memory problems
- tight or painful muscles and joints
- difficulty with daily living tasks
- difficulty with hand dexterity
- swelling (edema).
For an appointment, call 612-863-8947.
Participating in a clinical trial may help you take a more active role in your health care. You may also gain access to new drugs, treatments and disease management practices.