We improve our patients' quality of life by providing the support and tools needed for successful recovery. Our mental health services include substance abuse treatment and detoxification.
Other mental health care locations
Substance abuse programs
Allina Health Mental Health substance abuse programs support and educate adults and adolescents as they work through problems with alcohol or drugs.
- Screenings and education – We offer opportunities to learn about and see if you have a problem with alcohol abuse.
- Consultation and assessment – A medical professional identifies the extent of the problem, offers recommendations and helps arrange for care.
- Hospital care – Patients receive 24-hour care and treatment in a hospital while learning how to overcome their addiction.
- Family involvement – Family members learn about their loved one's problem and how it affected them as they participate in the recovery process.
- Residential care – Patients stay in a structured facility as they receive treatment for and recover from their addiction.
- Outpatient programs – Daytime or evening options accommodate different schedules as individuals participate in education and therapy groups.
- Continuing support – Participation in weekly therapy and support groups help people stick with plans to overcome alcohol or drug problems.
This anonymous inventory can help you determine whether you might have a substance abuse problem and should seek help.