Female reproductive system
The female reproductive system:
- Uterus (womb) is where a baby grows when a woman is pregnant.
- Ovaries produce eggs and hormones.
- Fallopian tubes carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus.
- Cervix is the narrow neck-like part of the uterus that leads to the vagina. It is found at the top of the vagina.
- Cysts are fluid-filled sacs found in the ovary.
- Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors usually found in the wall of the uterus.
- Polyps are finger-like growths found in the uterus.